Jasmine's Reviews > The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook: 77 Essential Skills To Stop Climate Change

The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook by David de Rothschild

Feb 20, 12

bookshelves: british
Read from February 19 to 20, 2012

okay the low rating was my mistake not the books. I looked at this and went, oh like the zombie apocalypse... no not like the zombie apocalypse, way way more serious and way less funny.

Okay on other news, I'm moving soon so i'm actually for the first time in a long time recycling books. I'm leaving them in my building and other people take them, it's a good system, mostly because I only have to carry them down the stairs. I'm ditching a few types of books. Books I've read (which are the hardest I can't help but wonder if I might want to read them again, but I let that go knowing I won't get back to 99% of them and the 1% I get back to I can find online/library/used), books I bought but don't want anymore (textbooks, gre books, vocab books, some of my bibles, dictionaries), books that were bought for me that I never would even look at in a store (I know I know but my dad can't seem to figure out that I don't like current affairs or postmodern poetry). So now I'm pack/getting rid and I'm getting closer to Eco's vision of the library of only books you haven't read and want to read, and the closer I get honestly... the more excited.

so the next week or so I'll being reading all the stupid little short books that I'd rather finish then not move, and I'm hoping that all comes out well in the end. cheers all.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Live Earth Global Warming Survival Handbook.

dateDown_arrow    newest »