Chrissy Jeon's Reviews > The Indian in the Cupboard

The Indian in the Cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks

Feb 22, 12

WARNING : Contains Spoilers!!!

Omri gets cupboard and plastic Indian on his birthday. He put the Indian inside of cupboard and locked it. The Plastic Indian became alive. His best friend, Patrick, finds out that the cupboard's magic and put the Plastic Cowboy inside. Alive Plastic Indian and Cowboy fought and caused some trouble. Omri thought it's best to send them back to their original place, so he put the cowboy and Indian into cupboard and made them into Plastic.

The conflict was resolved. The main conflict is when Plastic Indian and Cowboy came alive and caused trouble. Fist trouble was they fought and cowboy got hurt. Omri's brother pet rat stole Omri's Cupboard magic key so he couldn't get treated. So Indian went under the floor and got the key back from the rat and treated cowboy.

This book was okay. It was interesting story but the repertory of the book was kind of obvious. This book has several more series but I didn't read it, I think it's would be more fun, If I read rest of the series.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Indian in the Cupboard.