Stephanie's Reviews > City of Glass

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

Mar 03, 12

bookshelves: blog-suggestion, friend-suggestions, own-printed-book, read-in-2012, series, vampires
Read from February 26 to March 03, 2012

I really enjoyed this book. I would even go as far to say I enjoyed this better than the first two. So I definiely have high hopes that City of Angels is going to be just as good..

I love the new things that are happening and all the new people you get to meet along the way. Also the way that ost of the book is centered in Idris. I always imagined how beautiful the place would be and Clare didnt disappoint in her descriptions of how the witchlight lit the whole city.

I have to admit I wasnt really surprised finding out Clary and Jace werent related but I was grateful none theless. Their two broken hearts were wearing down on me and I just wantd them to be happy. I do hope Sebastian makes an appearance again because as much as I love the heroes in the book.. I can also appreciate a well written bad boy especially one with such good looks.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Glass.

Quotes Stephanie Liked

Cassandra Clare
“There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.”

Cassandra Clare
“I am a man" he told her, "and men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown.”

Cassandra Clare
“Not everything is about you," Clary said furiously.
"Possibly," Jace said, "but you do have to admit that the majority of things are.”

02/26/2012 page 37
7.0% "Yes.. Hot guy on the cover made this a sure winner lol.. Probably wont take me long to read it anyways :)"
02/28/2012 page 289
53.0% "I dont know what it is but I think this may be my favorite in this series so far."
03/01/2012 page 420
78.0% "I am super stoked that Jace and Clary arent really related!!!Lol Now back to the book :)"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tasheana (new) - added it

Tasheana I remember I was sooo confused reading this series until I found out they weren't related, thinking, how can that be?? I let out a long breath when I figured out they weren't. SUCH a good series. One of my favorites and I'm highly anticipating the new one! I might even reread the first ones to refresh.. :)

Stephanie Yea I just bought City of Fallen Angels but I am trying to finish up some other books before starting in on that one lol