Susanna's Reviews > My Life as a White Trash Zombie

My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland

Feb 19, 12

bookshelves: zombies, january-2012, funny
Recommended for: Any paranormal reader, those who don't like traditional zombies
Read from February 18 to 19, 2012, read count: 1

I enjoyed every minute of this book. Angel is very likable, and though i've never had a drug problem, she's easy to relate to. I don't like telling a plot in my reviews, a million other reviews do that. Instead I like to talk about how I felt about it. The writing was great, this is easily the best book I have read in a little while. There was a little humor. Some mystery. And a much different look at zombies than I've ever seen or read.

I don't like zombies. They creep me out. They are typically mindless killers. This was so different. Angel was 'human'. She had likes, dislikes, a personality. This is supposed to be the first of a series. I've never read anything by the author before, but I hope the next in the series is still focused on Angel. She has grown so much in this book. I can't wait to see where she ends up. The story seemed complete, with very few questions left to be answered.

I was surprised to learn the killer in the story. Even more to discover her maker. But I was pleased. Every time I thought I had an answer I was proved wrong. That doesn't happen to me often. I like this book enough to look for more by this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Life as a White Trash Zombie.