Katie's Reviews > Willing Victim

Willing Victim by Cara McKenna

Feb 19, 12

bookshelves: alpha-type-hero, e-book, sporty-hero
Read from February 18 to 19, 2012 — I own a copy

** spoiler alert ** Lauren is a woman looking for something different. When she meets Michael Flynn all her wildest fantasies are about to come true, or is that her worst nightmares?

I hated the beginning of this book! My perception may be off because I'm more of a romance reader than erotica, but when Lauren volunteered to watch Flynn have sex with another woman?!?! it took everything I had in me not to stop reading. After reluctantly trudging on after that horrid scene, I surprised myself with how much I actually enjoyed Willing Victim.

Behind the in charge mean-ass alpha male, Flynn was a really great guy. He was funny and sensitive, and all though his tastes run a little on the wild side for me, I still fell a little bit in love with him.

Lauren was pretty great too. She was caring and strong, and once the episode in the very beginning faded into the background of my memory, I grew to like her as well.

All and all I have the same complaint as most every other reader, this was way too short. But for a novella, it sure hit all the right spots for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Willing Victim.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Katie I totally did! I just had a little pit in my stomach with the whole Pam incident in the beginning.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Katie, you said that you're more a romance than erotica reader. What about erotic romance?

Have you read?
Rude Awakening by Veronica Chadwick
Happy Birthday, Nancy Tobin by Lillian  Grant
Damaged Goods by Lauren Gallagher

Rude Awakening and Happy Birthday, Nancy Tobin are not really erotica reads. It's just quite steamy romance.
Damaged Goods qualifies as erotica yet it is also romantic.

Searock I know. Totally out of the comfort zone!!! I LOVED this book though, Katie. Glad you ended up liking it. Flynn's amazing!

Katie Baba - I read Damaged Goods, I'm going to check out the other two you suggested! Thanks.

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter Katie wrote: "Baba - I read Damaged Goods, I'm going to check out the other two you suggested! Thanks."

You're welcome, Katie.