Booknut's Reviews > The Lost Prince

liked it
bookshelves: good-hearted-bad-boys, fae
Read from August 07 to October 04, 2012

Pre-read review:

ETHAN?!! THAT is ETHAN?!!
Photobucket Photobucket

Wow...*blinks* I guess for some people puberty, umm, brings out the Ash in them! Ethan is quite the specimen of male supremacy there, so I'm pleasantly surprised!

This book is probably going to be brilliant - since it's Julie's :D. I'm looking forward to a little more Puck (and his humour) and maybe even a glimpse or two of Ash *coughs guiltily*. Ok, ok - I get the series is now about Ethan. But a girl can dream, right?!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Prince.

08/07/2012 "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Finally got my hands on it - so, so, SO excited!!! :D" 4 comments
08/10/2012
1.0% "Feels weird reading about a hot Ethan. I feel like a cougar, seeing I read about him as a kid and now I'm meant to be crushing on him as a teen...it's just too weird!!!"
08/10/2012
10/01/2012 page 297
78.0% 1 comment
show 5 hidden updates…

message 1: by Sylvia (new) - added it

Sylvia OMG he is HOT just like his father RAWR!! I seriously can't wait for this book!!

Booknut Heinzypop wrote: "OMG he is HOT just like his father RAWR!! I seriously can't wait for this book!!"

*laughs* Isn't Ethan Meghan's brother?! Though I think if Meghan and Ash have had a kid, they'd be exceptionally good looking too!

message 3: by Sylvia (new) - added it

Sylvia Oh for a minute I thought it was Kieran...sorry I was having a duh moment LOL but Ethan is HOT too LOL

message 4: by Becca (new) - added it

Becca remember our squeal-worth posts? this cover should be included!!! O_O *_*

but wait, wasn't Ethan blond? (blond curls as I clearly remember) :D

Pamela who's on the blond girl on your GIF? She looks so familiar...

message 6: by Alein (new) - added it

Alein I think that's Dianna Agron.

Pamela I meant the one below her...

message 8: by Alein (new) - added it

Alein Oh, that's Ginny from Harry Potter. She's a redhead. Sorry for the confusion.

Pamela Oh yeah! I remember now! How could I have forgotten? Can't wait for the Lost Prince!

Rebecca ♥ Ash, Kishan, Warner ♥ I think we need one of those behind-the-scenes photoshoot vids like we had for The Iron Knight. I need to see this guy close up!

Booknut Rebecca ♥ Ash, Seth, Peeta ♥ wrote: "I think we need one of those behind-the-scenes photoshoot vids like we had for The Iron Knight. I need to see this guy close up!"

*laughs*

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ I hope Ash is in here. I dont care if its short, he just has to be in here.....

Cathlee26 The book is really great! I just wish there were Puck moments T_T

Booknut Cathlee26 wrote: "The book is really great! I just wish there were Puck moments T_T"

Iron Prophecy has heaps of Puck and I was so thankful for that - Puck is the best addition to any story and it was a shame to read so little of him!

Priscilla The book was soooo amazing, I was so excited for it after reading the first four Iron Fey books. It was a little weird to be reading about Ethan as a 16 year old though!!!

Booknut Ashleigh wrote: "The book was soooo amazing, I was so excited for it after reading the first four Iron Fey books. It was a little weird to be reading about Ethan as a 16 year old though!!!"

Ikr?! I keep thinking of Ethan as this little kid who Meghan has to protect...not as a 16 year-old YA crush!

Aiman I literally just drooled on my laptop; will send u a pic if u want ;)

Booknut Aiman wrote: "I literally just drooled on my laptop; will send u a pic if u want ;)"

Haha! XD