Habrewer's Reviews > Dirty Tricks: One Up On You

Dirty Tricks by Myla Jackson

Mar 06, 12

Read in February, 2012

One Up on You by Myla Jackson
* I purchased a copy of this book for my personal library*

Charlie and Audrey left everything in Austin behind when they moved to the small town to Temptation, TX. Now Charlie is the assistant manager of the Ugly Stick Saloon and loves working for Audrey. The only problem is she is bored and misses the action of the big city. She is thinking about leaving until she gets a mysterious phone call with a very tempting offer.

Charlie is sexy but she is bored. She is not used to the slow pace of the small time and misses the city. She is intrigued when she receives a mysterious phone call daring her to go skinny dipping in the judge’s pool. She worries that someone will see her but the danger makes it that much sexier. She knows that her mystery caller is close by and challenges him to join her and share the fun.

The reader becomes a voyeur to a very hot pool scene that had my kindle on fire. The caller is a sexy Texan wearing nothing but his cowboy hat, what’s not to love about that? This was a fun, sexy read that left me craving more; luckily I bought them all at once and can’t wait to read the rest of them.

Overall I loved this installment and give One Up on You 4 Flaming Hearts.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dirty Tricks.