Heather's Reviews > Demons at Deadnight

Demons at Deadnight by A&E Kirk

May 12, 2015

bookshelves: own, favorites
Read in March, 2012

When I finished Demons at Deadnight, I sighed contendedly. Then I sent the authors an email to let them know what I thought. This is what it said,

"I just have to tell you, I left off all other reading and read D&D this weekend! The first two things I thought when I finished were Perfect and Jealous. It was the Perfect book. Right amount of everything. Blake was so much fun, all the boys had the right personalities and Ayden and Aurora together Whew! And such a great story. Definitely different. Something sparkling and bright in a world of YA that is absolutely drowning in ANGELS! I cannot read another angel story. (Gloria is fine). And Jealous because I don't think in a million years I could have come up with six guys so gorgeous yet not overpowering the story and not all after the girl and made them mesh so completely as a team and written such a great novel! I cannot wait for the next one to come out!"

All that being said, my review will probably suck because when I like a book this much, I can't write anything coherent about it except to just gush. So I just wanted to let you know I LOVED it and I'm so glad I read it this weekend because I felt like I was on vacation and on an escape from my life and that is what reading is supposed to feel like to me-an escape from my reality into someone else's! Thanks for letting me be a teenager again! It was so much fun!"

So, that's my review! Alyssa said that's what they love to hear and that's exactly what I love to read! So, there you go! I absolutely cannot wait to read the next in the Divinicus Nex Chronicles!!

Happy Reading!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demons at Deadnight.

message 1: by A&E (new) - rated it 5 stars

A&E Heather we adore you with all your enthusiasm and support! THANK YOU! And glad you enjoy Gloria. She cracks us up.

We've been laying low, busy writing the next book so you can have your next Hex Boy fix soon!

You're so awesome and we are thrilled you love D@D!

Alyssa and Eileen

Heather Thanks for the update!! I cannot wait for the next Hex Boys + to come out! Consider my sidebar yours for advertising it!