Linda's Reviews > Embrace

Embrace by Cherie Colyer

Jul 11, 14

bookshelves: reviewed
Read from February 18 to March 03, 2012

This is my second read 2 review book. Thank you to Embrace author Cherie Colyer for sending it to me.

By the description of this book I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into but I'm glad that I decided to give this book a chance. Without spoiling too much I will say that this a paranormal romance and it's worth the read.

The main character Madison is very down to earth, she doesn't care what others think and will do anything to help out her friend. Madison's boyfriend moves away but still remains friends with him. One day at a party she meets Isaac, they instantly have a connection.

A few days later Madion's friend, Kaylee, has a freak out in class she believes she's seeing things, people, spiders, even demons. Everyone believes that she's crazy but that's not the case for Madison, Isaac, and Josh, Kaylee's boyfriend. They believe it is something else, at least Josh and Isaac knows what it really is.

I loved this book without giving away what really is going on (view spoiler) I will say that anyone who loves paranormal romance should give this quick read a try. My only problem with this book is that I did find it kind of slow in the beginning and in some other parts but after you get past a few chapters it really starts to get interesting, gets a hold of you and you're suck into it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Embrace.