Silvana [The Book Voyagers]'s Reviews > That Boy

That Boy by Jillian Dodd

Feb 18, 2012

bookshelves: my-ebooks, ya-contemporary-romance, crying-rivers, reread-material, bff-to-lovers
Read from February 18 to 19, 2012

A magnificant story of growing up, friendship, and love.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read That Boy.

Quotes Silvana [The Book Voyagers] Liked

Jillian Dodd
“Do any human beings ever realize life, while they live it - every, every minute?”

Jillian Dodd
“When I think about the kind of guy I want to marry, I think I might prefer someone who knows where they are going. I mean a prince pretty much has his whole life planned out already, doesn't he? And this is important because I have no idea where I'm going or what I want to do with my life.”

Jillian Dodd
“Maybe I'll just give up on boys. Okay, maybe not. I mean they're just so cute!”
tags: cute

Jillian Dodd
“But then, Phillip reminded me of something that happened so long ago, I had completely forgotten it. He reminded of when we were ten, and he gave me my first kiss. We were on the swings out behind school, and right after he kissed me, he got up and ran away. Then all of a sudden, he stopped, turned around and yelled back, Will you marry me someday? And I yelled back to him, YES! And so he said that if people ask, I could tell them that we've been secretly engaged for the past twelve years. And so,.. you will probably all think I am very crazy, but I had to say YES again tonight!”