Proserpine's Reviews > Hotter on the Edge

Hotter on the Edge by Erin Kellison

Mar 30, 12

Read from March 14 to 28, 2012

A romantic story that combines action, conspiracy, the discovery of personal needs and of course, a super sexy space mercenary! The story began with Corso, the captain of the Asphodel, being waking up by a call from a stunning stranger, Benedetta, who ask him his help to save her planet. What a great way to start a day!

Benedetta is what we can call a sex slave, but from her point of view, she's one of the last treasures of her planet. Giving herself to Corso in payment for his hard work, the captain is intriguing but no willing to keep a sex slave. Benedetta finds her way to get the captain, his ship and his crew to help her out, but at what cost?

The story was really interesting and different from what I read (well so far from ''other space paranormal romance''). The way the author, Jessa Slade, introduced her characters, her story with humour and sexy exchanges between Benedetta and Corso, so I give my candy love for they relation!
I really enjoy reading and discovering this new world: Benedetta's lives on a planet were people are ''matched'' with a patron by the crystal they wore. Once they are together, the ''sex slave'' will developed feelings and will do whatever the patron needed be satisfies.
I appreciate the characters and the fast-paced storyline. I never wanted to put it aside. I dive into this new world and I was able to see it in my mind! I love all the descriptions and details around the rituals on Benedetta's planet.

I recommend you this novella, for its price, you really should buy it; it worth the payment and this is only for the third story from this book! This one should be on your TBR pile!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hotter on the Edge.