Juliana Chen's Reviews > Angels' Blood

Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh

Feb 19, 12

Read in February, 2012

Finally got myself start to read this series..

I found myself running around in a very interesting new world created by Nalini Singh, as an Archangel is a ruler beyond my imagination.

Elena, the Guild Hunter or the vampire hunter, become someone's weakness in such a sort time, especially for someone that powerful.

With an outstanding appearance and skill, she stands out around the other hunter, which bring her picked by the mighty Archangel of New York, Raphael, to do some hunting job.
The fear become something more substantial in the relationship that formed between them, something unusual, something intriguing, even for an Archangel himself.

Raphael, beyond his steel appearance, become more human when he tend to make Elena his, in any sense he can think of.

Even the differences have their own similarities, in this case is their sad and heart crushing childhood memories. These memories bring them closer and see each other deeper to the core, even they don't aware of it consciously.

The whole story just very interesting in a way I cannot describe, even thought it is not that steamy, compare to the other series by Nalini Singh, but I got the story so much grabbed me, that I cannot leave in even just a moment.

I just gonna grab the next one.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels' Blood.