Beth's Reviews > More Than Words Can Say

More Than Words Can Say by Robert Barclay

Feb 18, 12

Read in February, 2012

This book was familiar, but I can't remember the title & author of the similar plot. I kept feeling I already knew the story of Crystal. She inherited her Grandmother's cottage, had not yet married, and went to the lake where the cottage was in orderto inhabit the place her grandmother had loved for the summer. However, the grandmother had only gone to this cottage while she was young & recently married and not afer having a child.

Crystal made me a little jealous with her inheritance of a cottage and a Cris Craft boat which she had restored without having to work and save for it. Perhaps also the guy having his own float plane also did it to me.

On the other hand, the story was mostly about her (with the guy in the cottage next door) reading her grandmothers' old journal and faaling in love in a way that was similar to her grandmother's story in the journal. The book could have ended much sooner; one knew what wold happen but had to keep on reading to finish.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More Than Words Can Say.