Zafirah Ab Rahim's Reviews > Attachments

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

Feb 18, 2012

bookshelves: permanently-loved
Read from July 15 to 22, 2012

Have you ever read a book that captures your attention and before you know it, you're completely invested in them? This book does that to you. And I ended the book with tears of happiness and joy. I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone and everyone out there.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Attachments.

Quotes Zafirah Liked

Rainbow Rowell
“What did he have to mope about, really? What more did he want?...Love. Purpose. Those are the things that you can't plan for. Those are the things that just happen. And what if they don't happen? Do you spend your whole life pining for them? Waiting to be happy?”

Rainbow Rowell
“There's never been a moment," he barely said, "when I didn't recognize you."
She wiped her eyes. Her mascara smeared. He nudged the merry-to-round into motion. He could kiss her now. If he wanted.
"I'd know you in the dark," he said. "From a thousand miles away. There's nothing you could become that I haven't already fallen in love with."
He could kiss her.
"I know you," he said.”

Rainbow Rowell
“<> Me, too...Huh, maybe I do like Tom Cruise. But I hate feeling pressured to find him attractive. I don't.”
tags: humor

Rainbow Rowell
“Every woman wants a man who'll fall in love with her soul as well as her body.”

Rainbow Rowell
“I believe that worrying about a bad thing prepares you for it when it comes. If you worry, the bad thing doesn't hit you as hard. You can roll with the punch if you see it coming.”

07/16/2012 page 59
show 2 hidden updates…

message 1: by Samantha (new) - added it

Samantha Ooh this really makes me want to read it now! :D

Zafirah Ab Rahim Samantha wrote: "Ooh this really makes me want to read it now! :D"

I have the ebook if you want it! :D