Jon's Reviews > Tigana

Tigana by Guy Gavriel Kay

Mar 29, 13

bookshelves: fantasy, fiction, read-in-my-40s, my-favorites, favorites, loved-it, five-star-favorites
Read in August, 2008 — I own a copy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tigana.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandi (new)

Sandi I keep hearing wonderful things about this author and I see that everyone on my friends list who has read this book has given it 5 stars. I guess I'll have to add it to the top of my to-read list.

message 2: by Jon (new) - added it

Jon I highly recommend it, especially if you enjoy becoming deeply attached to the characters of a story.

Brad It's the fantasy book in the Sci-Fi Fantasy group next month, so you have a good excuse to read it right now, Sandi.

Good review, Jon. I can't wait to hear what you hvae to say in next month.

message 4: by Jon (new) - added it

Jon I may need to re-read it. Especially after recently reading A Song for Arbonne. I wouldn't mind re-reading Tigana. :)

message 5: by Bonnie (new) - added it

Bonnie I have decided to begin with this one, and then A Song for Arbonne. Fantasy -- a relatively new genre for me! :)

Vincent Stoessel This is the best standalone fantasy novels. Kay tells an epic tale in one where it would take another a trilogy to complete. Incredible work.

message 7: by Jon (new) - added it

Jon I have all of GGKs novels in my permanent collection. The last thing I need to acquire is his book of poetry.