Jacquie Talento's Reviews > Ever Fire

Ever Fire by Alexia Purdy

F_50x66
Feb 17, 12

I was so excited to see the continuation of this story. There were no disappointments in here either. The story continues on about Shade’s discoveries of who she is and along the way the details emerge. I love seeing the same characters interact again. I really enjoyed seeing characters come back that I didn’t think would be a part of this story line but are a big part of it. Is Shade going to finally meet her dad or any family that she didn’t know even existed? What will she discover about the family she has lived her life with? This is a continued story of a fight for freedom for the faeries and all those around them. Ms. Purdy has brought these characters too life for me and I can actually see them as if they were standing before me. So many new and wonderful things happen in this story that you will experience more emotions than you expect. I still am very impressed with her writings as she has not failed me yet. Wonderful must read continuation of a story and hopefully more to come.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ever Fire.