Ruthie's Reviews > Hunted

Hunted by P.C. Cast

Feb 17, 12

Read in February, 2012

"Hunted" is the fifth book in the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristen Cast and I have to say I'm really enjoying this series! I love the magical concepts she includes, and her take on vampires. The only draw back to these books, for me, is sometimes the teenage attitudes make me roll my eyes, and the "Do I love this boy? Or this one? Or maybe him?" can get a little old at times.

In this book Zoey Redbird and her friends are in exile. The leader of the House of Night has invited evil into the school, and Zoey and her friends are some of the only one's who weren't fooled. The students, and even most of the teachers, have been deceived by magic, and it's going to be up to Zoey and the Nerd Herd to save the day once again.

It won't be easy though. Zoey is conflicted by the boys in her life, and Kalona (the evil one) believes she is the incarnation of his one true love. It's all very confusing, and she may be a powerful priestess, but she's still a teenager. Unfortunately that confusion will lead to Zoey nearly loosing her life, and force her put herself in the hands of the enemy for at time, or die.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunted.