Lisa's Reviews > One Foot in the Grave

bookshelves: 2012-reading-challenge, paranormal, kick-ass-heroine, vampires
Recommended to Lisa by: Book #1
Recommended for: Vampire; paranormal
Read from March 04 to 07, 2012

Ok, so I am reviewing this after having read the entire series which means I now know where it all goes and that certainly helps correct the little irritations that Cat occasionally gave me in this second installment. But since I now have the ability to see into the future, it can be revealed that she is in the midst of a thing called "growing up." Gasp, yes! It does happen. I can give Cat a kindly pat on the head and say "chin up kid, it may not get easier, but it certainly gets better!"

I apologize, I can not help it, and it certainly has been mentioned by others.... however this is the FIRST time in my own personal reading history (and I have read some smut in my younger days...) that I have encountered... well, (pause here for a minute as I as I gather the strength to write the words)... butt sex!!!!! I have no doubt it is out there in other books, but I have never encountered it before. Upon reading it: my eyes got bigger, I re-read it just to make sure I was not seeing things, and then I laughed, and laughed, and then said "eww, I can believe I just read that!" Wow. Kudos, Ms. Frost. I always get a kick out of "firsts." You pooped (sorry) popped my cherry ;-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Foot in the Grave.