Sue's Reviews > 1225 Christmas Tree Lane

1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber

Mar 06, 2012

bookshelves: 101booksin1001dayschallenge, audio, audiobook-challenge, librarybook, numbers-challenge, pages-read-challenge, read-in-2012
Read in February, 2012

Wow I definitely have to go back and read the ones I missed in the series, because I didn’t know who some of the players were.

What a wonderful Christmas story from Macomber again as usual. Beth is overwhelmed with Christmas her daughters have invited her ex-huband telling him that Beth wanted him to come. They tell their mother of course that it was their dad that wanted to come.

If that wasn’t stressful enough – she has 10 puppies that she must find homes for before Christmas
What Beth doesn’t expect is that there is a woman that comes with her ex. Beth has to deal her feeling of still loving her husband, but feels he’s moved on.

Not to worry there is a Christmas Miracle. Of course all the puppies find wonderful homes. And dreams do come true as far as Beth and her ex Kent are concern.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 1225 Christmas Tree Lane.

message 1: by Ruth (new) - added it

Ruth Hill I love Debbie Macomber but have not read any of her Christmas books! Sounds good!