Tiffany's Reviews > How Do You Kill 11 Million People? Why The Truth Matters More Than You Think

How Do You Kill 11 Million People? Why The Truth Matters More... by Andy Andrews

2741932
Feb 18, 12

bookshelves: 2012, nonfiction
Read on February 16, 2012

How do you kill 11 million people? is a strange question to ask, especially if you're a motivational speaker. But that's not really what Andy Andrews means. In fact, what he's asking about is truth and honesty, especially in our leaders.

Set up more like a speech than a book, How do you kill 11 million people was a very brief but thought-provoking kind of novel, but it could have benefited from a few more rounds of editing. I reread passages more than I would have liked and some things just refused to make sense.

I feel as though Andy Andrews could have elongated this book by using multiple instances of dishonesty in the world's leaders. He mentions multiple cases of this in the book, but fails to elaborate on each case, leaving the reader duly confused. More writing, more editing, and a little more effort would fix this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How Do You Kill 11 Million People? Why The Truth Matters More Than You Think.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (new) - added it

Jamie I think his point was to make a short book that could be read in under an hour - one that you'd want to give to others (who may not be big readers) as well as one that makes you think and want to learn more.

Tiffany I see your point, but I still wish that it had been edited just a tad bit more.