Eden Winters's Reviews > Twinsational

Twinsational by Jeff Erno

Feb 17, 12

bookshelves: fun-quick-read, short-stories-that-rocked
Read from February 16 to 17, 2012

I have to admit that I took one look at the title and cover and thought, "Twincest!" but it's not. While Twinsational is hot and has sweet moments (some of my favorite things!), and there was an agsty moment or two (also one of my favorite things!), the best part of the book for me is that the characters spoke and acted like real people. Real people make mistakes, they're fickle, they fall hard and fast, then realize it wasn't love, only infatuation. In short, this was a nice, short romp that I couldn't put down. I wanted to smack Darren around a bit, but I have a feeling Michael will do that for me. And in the end Tommy's happy, I'm happy, everyone else is happy, so maybe Darren can go unsmacked. (Okay, maybe he still deserves a little thwap upside the head.)

I really, really loved the last scene with Michael. It made me love him all the more.

A nice, satisfying read, perfect for when you've had a hard day and just want to curl up with a hot, steamy story that leaves you with a smile on your face and saying, "Awwww...."

Umm....Mr. Erno? How about some more Michael and Brandon, purdy please?
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twinsational.

10.0% "Off to a great start, going through character intros. I'm impressed already."
25.0% "Hawt!"