Bobbi's Reviews > Endless Magic

Endless Magic by Rachel Higginson

Feb 16, 2012

Read in February, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I really wanted to give this book five stars, but there were some things missing that I really wanted to see happen that never did. Early in the books there is this big build up of what happens to 2 Immortals who make love and their magic gets shared and you are always waiting for that to happen with Kiran and Eden and yet it never gets fulfilled. In fact, I would liked to have seen that happen and that be what brings down Lucan, but hey it is not my story to tell. I would have liked to have seen Jericho find another love, perhaps Rosie, and I would have liked to have seen Lily and Talbott get married to show that they were finally free to do so and I would liked to have seen a happy ending for Avalon. I guess I fell in love with so many of the characters that I wanted to hear more about them in this book. Please don't get me wrong, I loved the book and I am so glad that Kiran and Eden found their way back to each other, but I just felt things were missing. Perhaps Rachel felt rushed with everyone forcing her to finish the book. Whatever the reason I just wanted more. Very sad to see the story end...I was in love with Kiran to the end!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Endless Magic.