Lexi's Reviews > The Host

The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Mar 05, 12

Read from February 16 to March 04, 2012

Well.....this book was...interesting....
I mean I liked it. I loved it actually but I wouldn't read it again. Actually maybe I would if I was really bored.
So some of the not very good parts in this book is that they kind of make out like in Twilight and that they say some bad things and maybe a little gruesome. But it was really good. That's my kind of book to be honest! I love drama and action put together. Like i said in some of my other reviews I love action books. They are awesome! Such a good book. if you like action and love put together this is the book for you. :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Host.

02/17/2012 page 67
11.0% "This is really really good. I like it a lot!!!!"
02/26/2012 page 321
52.0% "k so jamie is being such a man. walter is sick. jared is learning to not beat up wanderer. walter is going to die. and i'm hoping jared will love wanderer for who she is. hopefully!"
show 4 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Julia love that book! :D can't wait for the movie! :D

Lexi They are making a movie?

Julia yep! :D it comes out march 2013....they're starting to film now :D

Lexi oh my goodness! i had no idea about that! i am loving the book. but it's sad how Jared hit her. that part was pretty sad. and Melanie was like "oh my gosh. he just hit me. Jared would never do that." and Wanderer is like "he hit me because he know's i'm not you, silly!" i was like oh my goodness i thought Jared was nice but i guess since Melanie was taken away from him he hardened up. and I wonder where her brother is............ah.........what if he's dead!? oh no that would be awful! really awful!

Julia ya....well, keep reading :D it's really good :D

Lexi i just can't keep my emotions in though. i cried when someone called her a parasite. :'(

Julia :( i know it's so sad...but don't worry it gets better by the end i promise :D

Lexi you promise?

Julia yup! :D i promise! :D

message 10: by Lexi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexi Good. It's getting better. You were right about that part. But Walter is dead! Julia! Walter is dead!!! So sad!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

Julia :( i know it's sad... :( but hey, i promise it gets better at the end :)

message 12: by Lexi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexi Okay. I believe you. I really do. It's just really sad. And now that Wanderer is like giving herself up????????? What is going on??? I don't understand why. I just can't stop crying! I hate it! I have never cried this much while reading a book. Ever!

Julia ya.... :'(

message 14: by Lexi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexi I was like a really good book though. I loved it.

Julia ya! and guess what!?!?! the movie trailer comes out tonight at 5:30 and at the Hunger Games movies! :) YAY! :) CAN'T WAIT!!!! :)

message 16: by Lexi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lexi So Julia did the movie trailer come out!?

Julia yup! :) it did! the official before offical trailer!!! :)

Julia look it up on youtube just do "the host movie trailer", and it will show the cover :) it should be on the top

message 19: by Lexi (new) - rated it 4 stars