Mark's Reviews > The Way Things Ought to Be

The Way Things Ought to Be by Rush Limbaugh

Jul 21, 2008

did not like it

I did not actually read this book……but if I did I am sure I would find it full of right-wing drivel that would only make sense to those with a simple mind.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way Things Ought to Be.

04/20/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by Pat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pat Schakelvoort Boo! I thought you actually have to read that crap befor you're allowed to badmouth on goodreads. And I have actually read a lot of crap and most of the times I didn't even give it one star.

message 2: by Diana (new)

Diana Rusty wrote: "Boo! I thought you actually have to read that crap befor you're allowed to badmouth on goodreads. And I have actually read a lot of crap and most of the times I didn't even give it one star. "

This was supposed to be a joke....those who know me know that I am very liberal and can not stand Rush Limbaugh, although I must admit I enjoy making fun of him.

message 3: by Pat (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pat Schakelvoort I wouldn't know another use of people like Limbaugh than entertainment.

message 4: by Mark (new) - rated it 1 star

Mark Rusty wrote: "I wouldn't know another use of people like Limbaugh than entertainment. "

message 5: by Robert (new)

Robert Lobretto Mark wrote: "Rusty wrote: "I wouldn't know another use of people like Limbaugh than entertainment. "

"

I wouldn't expect any of you to be intelligent enough to understand Rush Limbaugh. But what do you expect when we have people who form their political ideologies from Al Franken.

message 6: by Mark (new) - rated it 1 star

Mark Gosh! I am sorry I offended your sensibilities…..oh ok, you’re a “ditto head” and do not have any. I don’t get all my political ideologies from Al Franken; however, he is at least US Senator and former SNL writer (when it was actually entertaining)….not a doctor shopping narcotics addict who if not for his fame would be a convicted felon. Anyone who has willingly touched an Ann Coulter book, let alone admittedly read one, says enough right there…

Mark Then don't comment idiot!

message 8: by Mark (new) - rated it 1 star

Mark Your responce has exceeded my expections.