Sophie Barnes's Reviews > How to Seduce a Scoundrel

How to Seduce a Scoundrel by Vicky Dreiling

Feb 29, 12

Read in February, 2012

Once again Vicky Dreiling has delivered a wonderful page turner. I'd been looking forward to this since finishing "How To Marry A Duke" and Dreiling did not disappoint. This was a fun read with well developed characters, charming/witty dialogue and an intriguing plot. I loved the fact that the heroine finally decided to talk openly about her feelings, saying, "OK, you know what - I love you, you fool, and I've always loved you." Granted, this is a much longer segment in the book, and Dreiling put it far more eloquently, but I think you get the point =) It was also a relief to find that the hero and heroine were completely understanding, supportive and forgiving of the "secrets" that they each carried, rather than turning it into a big angry drama that would have required resolving. All in all, a great book that I would highly recommend.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Seduce a Scoundrel.

message 1: by Evie (new)

Evie Since your review, I've added this one to my "To Read" list. It totally sounds like the kind of stories I enjoy. ;0)

Sophie Barnes Evie wrote: "Since your review, I've added this one to my "To Read" list. It totally sounds like the kind of stories I enjoy. ;0)"
I'm sure you'll love it! Try to read the first one too: How To Marry A Duke - it's also very good =)

message 3: by Vicky (new)

Vicky Dreiling Thank you, Sophie! I'm adding your book How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back to my K-Fire to read on the way to RT in April. Yes, it's a girls'road trip. Hope no one depends on me for directions, since I lack the D-gene. LOL.

Sophie Barnes Awww - thanks, Vicky! I hope you enjoy it - sounds like a fun trip! Wish I could go too - hopefully next year =)