Maureen Timerman's Reviews > Special Delivery

Special Delivery by Kathi Macias

Feb 16, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read in February, 2012

This is the second book in the Freedom series, and though you can read this one alone, I think it helps and you don't want to miss, to read the first one!
Kathi once again has me wanting to hide under the covers, I want to help these Children get out of these situations so badly. The book is a fairly quick read, and you will be glad it is, as it is a real page turner. I had my heart in my stomach, and could not put this book down.
The book is mainly Mara and Lawan's stories, who we met in Deliver Me From Evil. There is so much Evil in this world, and it is still touching these girls. Mara has tried to move on with her life, she is working as a waitress, and spots a girl with a man, and she just knows what is going on. You can see God using Mara, and he brings the people who rescued her back into her life.
What happens to little Lawan is amazing...but thinking of all those little girls as Slaves is so very upsetting. Especially when it is based on fact! The Golden Triangle indeed! UGH!
I loved that Kathi included an Epilogue...I enjoy it when a book has this. You will enjoy this book as I have, and it is a real mind opener!

I received this book from New Hope Publishers, and was not required to give a positive review.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Special Delivery.