Noelle's Reviews > Abducted

Abducted by T.R. Ragan

Feb 19, 2012

bookshelves: kindle, owned, 2012-reads, depressed-heroine, herione-with-tortured-past, kidnapped, romantic-suspence, second-chance-romance, serial-killer
Read from February 15 to 19, 2012

4 1/2 ****

I really love this book,it was a fast paced and intense read and I found it hard to put down. The only reason that I didn't give the book a full 5 ** is because I feel, as a reader,we didn't get to know Jared (H) very well.....there didn't seem to be enough of what he thought and what makes him who he is today.

Also this book is 90% suspence and 10% romance and there is one nice love scene between the H and h.

Lizzie (h) had been kidnapped by a serial killer as a teenager. This killer preyed on teenage girls,would keep them and torture them before killing them. Lizzie however managed to escape and he's never forgotten or forgotten her for being the one who got away. Now he's back and killing again after 10 years of silence and he's leaving Lizzie personal notes at the crime scenes.

Jared (H) has never forgiven himself for not seeing Lizzie to the door that fateful night,if he had just not listened to her, walked her to the door instead of dropping her off down the street from her house,none of this would have happended to her...to them. Sure her dad would have been pissed that she was out with him and not her girlfriends like she had told him but she would have been safe. And their lives wouldn't have been irrevocably changed by a mad man. Now he's an F.B.I. agent and he's working to catch the same killer that had taken his girlfriend 10 years ago and now he needs her help.

Working together after all of this time brings them closer together again but can they catch a killer, who so wants to teach Lizzie a lesson ,before it's too late. He has a single gaol in mind and hes wont stop until he gets her.
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Abducted.

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Great review, Noelle! :)

Noelle Thanks Jessica. :-)