Shannon's Reviews > Whispers at Moonrise

Whispers at Moonrise by C.C. Hunter

Feb 15, 2012

bookshelves: faeries, fantasy, ghosts, library, multiple, shifters, vampires, witches, wolves
Read from December 01, 2012 to February 13, 2013

I don't understand the ending much. It was really hard to read through the tears. I think that it sucked for Kaylie to not only not hear the news from Lucas to hear the news from one of the people she disliked most was probably pretty horrible too. I know that she thinks it is easier to go live with the other chameleons ,but I don't know if that is such a good idea with all the people out to get her because of her abilities. I guess being a ghost whispering protector with the ability to change her pattern is hard to handle alone, but she had the help of the shadow falls campers at least her friends and Holiday and Burnett. She has an endless suply of help from the people who care about her. She even has the help of Derek even though they aren't together. She went through a lot of different emotions and other things in this novel. She came off as a little self importan tthis time. But with everything going on who wouldn't? I am glad they found out who Hannahs and the other girls' in the graves murderer. It just sucks that it took Holiday Dieing for them to figure it out. but with Kaylies ability to heal she survives and Burnett finally shows his feelings and asks her to marry him. I hope that Kaylie comes back to shadow falls even with the posibility that she may never forgive Lucas. until next time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Whispers at Moonrise.

12/27/2012 page 75