L.C. Lavado's Reviews > Bossypants

Bossypants by Tina Fey

Feb 15, 2012

bookshelves: audiobook
Read from April 17 to June 22, 2012

I'm a big fan of Tina Fey and really enjoy this book :)
It made me lol in many ocasions bit I would recommend it for men. This is no doubt a book by a woman for weman!
Too many details on weight issues, cloths, make up, woman on men's world... and motherhood.... even for me that was a little too much said about the topic but it was no doubt a funny book.

A quote to remember:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bossypants.

04/17/2012 "I'm a big fan of Tina Fey... this is a must read for me!" 3 comments
04/19/2012
32.0% "This woman is great! :)" 1 comment
show 2 hidden updates…

L.C. Lavado I'm a big fan of Tina Fey and really enjoy this book :)

A quote to remember:
"they call any comedian woman over 50 a crazy woman." Said Tina Fey "then I realize that what they ment for a crazy woman was a woman that continues to talk when no ones wants to fuck her anymore."