Alex is The Romance Fox's Reviews > In Bed with a Stranger

In Bed with a Stranger by India Grey

Feb 15, 12

bookshelves: romance, authors-a-h, romance-reading-challenge-2012, harlequin-mills-boon
Read in January, 2012, read count: 1

Incredible follow up to Craving the Forbidden by India Grey one of my favorite Mills and Boon authors.
I usually don’t like reading about English heroes….prefer the Greek, Italian, French and South American guys but I have to admit I was blown over by Kit. So much more than your average English wimpy lords and dukes….he is gorgeous, strong, brooding, sexy (I mean the chocolate spread love scene made me swoon!!!)….what more can I say about this man??????
Sophie – wow this is my kind of woman…..gorgeous, sexy, flirty, funny, caring and has a great sense of style!!!!! She has brought the light into Kit’s dark and cold life.
At the end of the first book where they finally discover their love for each other was really fabulous and this story continues from where they now are living in London together and Kit is on a secret mission for the army.

Lots of heartache here for both. She can’t understand why he is so aloof and at times so cold towards her, not sharing conversation but only great sex. He is worried about one of his men who was seriously injured during the mission he was in charge of. Adding to his mental anguish is the fact that he thinks he may have inherited a degenerate disease from his dead father. And then he hears from his mother who had abandoned him when he was a little boy, wanting to meet him again.
Sophie persuades him to go to Morocco to finally have all the answers about his mother and real father. More secrets are revealed.

Loved the scenes in Morocco…..first meeting with his mother where Sophie shows such an amazing capacity of compassion and kindness towards him and his mother.
And the scene in the souk…….so so so AWESOME……I could almost imagine I was watching a barefoot Sophie being fed morocco delicacies by Kit….of course I stepped away when he took her back to the hotel!!!!!!!!

The wedding scene is a total BLAST!!!! I loved Sophie’s mother, the bus, the wedding dress….well I loved it all.
These two books are up there on my list of my ALL TIME FAVOURITES!!!!

Can’t wait for India Grey’s next book!!!!!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In Bed with a Stranger.