Jay Jason's Reviews > Pretties

Feb 15, 12

bookshelves: dystopian, kindle, blog
Read on February 15, 2012

A seen here: www.youngadultcritic.blogspot.com

Oh my gosh this is the bubbliest book I have ever read in my life! It was so extremely bubbly! I cannot put in words how bubbly this book is. If I had to rate this book‘s bubbliness on a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate it 1,000,000,000,000,000 times infinity. That is how extremely bubbly it was.

Tally was ten times as bubbly in this book than she was in Uglies. The fact that Tally changed for the better so fast is totally dizzy-making. Zane is ten times better than David ever was, and reading about their romance was totally bubbly. When I was reading this book, I went totally life-missing and locked myself in my room. I finished this book in about two and a half hours.

Because this book is so extremely bubbly, I decided to make… THE BUBBLY BOOK AWARDS!!!

Here are the categories and the nominees:

BUBBLIEST MALE CHARACTER:

Katniss (Hunger Games)
Lina (City of Ember)
Tally (Uglies/Pretties/Specials/Extras)
Tris (Divergent)

BUBBLIEST BOOK (OVERALL WINNER)
City of Ember
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Mockingjay
Pretties

There it is people! I think we have some really exciting nominees this year, and it is going to be close! While we count the votes, please enjoy this picture I have taken off the interwebs for you. It is totally pretty-making.

What? You didn’t think a picture of a small white space was pretty making? That’s so bogus, reader-la!

Anyways, here are the results…

BUBBLIEST MALE CHARACTER

City of Ember disqualified
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows dropped out
Mockingjay 0
Pretties >9,000

There you have it folks! Your 1st annual Bubblies Book Awards!
AUTHORS NOTE: For those of you that didn’t catch on, this is a joke. I thought the way they talked in this book was funny, so I had to make fun of it. If you thought that this is actually my writing style, then you went totally brain-missing on me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pretties.