Annie's Reviews > Old Poison

Old Poison by Josh Lanyon

May 24, 12

bookshelves: englisch, m-m, kindle, 2012
Read from February 15 to 17, 2012 — I own a copy

** spoiler alert ** I still love Taylor and Will, although Will made it really hard for me to like him in this one. It started when he let Taylor feel that he thought staying friends would've been the better idea and when he met with David Bradley... I could have kicked him. Luckily he got his act together. I really like the two of them together. The easy, flippant way and the sometimes serious undertone is great.
Again four stars because of the mystery part. Actually I liked the mystery part at first. I liked the idea that it was somthing from Taylors past. For me it was the fact, that Josh Lanyon started building the whole thing with the wife of Taylors ex-lover and she wanted to kill him slowly and painfully, then they decided to leave him to die. Okay, no arguement from my side. But then bad boy comes back, there is a short fight, bad boy falls through a window and down a cliff, end of story. It was way to abrupt and left me with a 'Wait! That's it?!' kind of feeling.
But it was still a very good and fast paced read and it left me wanting to know more about Taylor and Will.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Old Poison.

02/15/2012
11.0% "After the ending of the last one, I just had to read the next one. I am totally in love with Will and Taylor. ;)" 6 comments
show 2 hidden updates…