Alexis *Reality Bites*'s Reviews > A Deadly Encounter

A Deadly Encounter by K.R. Bankston

Spoiler Free Review

A Deadly Encounter is about a young woman named Kayla DeWitt who meets and falls in love with a man named Dezi Gianni half black half Italian all sexy. Lol! Dezi is also a criminal he is a drug lord, pimp, money launderer and psycho pathic killer. Altho she kno's he is in to some illegal activity she has no idea the extent until FBI agent Donavan Black let's her kno who she is really in love with. A cold stone killer. I liked this bk i thought the story moved at a good pace and i fell in love with the characters. I think the author did a good job with the story line and added some good twist in there that caught me a little off guard.

Book Summary below from Goodreads
Dezi Gianni is a very much a man used to getting what he wants. Kayla DeWitt, the beautiful woman dining in the restaurant where he and his partner are having lunch, is no exception. Dezi finds himself in a constant battle keeping the true depth of his criminal activities secret from Kayla, as he seeks to keep her happy and unequivocally his. Now Dezi's empire is under siege by the FBI, another man has set his sights on Kayla and Dezi has had enough.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Deadly Encounter.