06emmah's Reviews > The Power of Six

The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore

U 50x66
Feb 14, 12

John is an alien that left his planet when it was being attacked.There were nine kids from the planet that were said to be special and when they were sent to earth they were given a number and a charm that said they could not be killed out of order.They were called the garde. John is number four and the first three are dead. He teams up with number Six, and leaves Paradise, Ohio where he was leaving before. His friend Sam comes with them even though he is human and doesn't have the special powers that John and Six have, like telekinesis,speed, and their own unique powers. They try to run from the Mogodorians who are the Aliens trying to hunt them all down. Meanwhile, in Spain, number Seven, Marina, is living in an orphanage for girls with her guide, Adelina. The guides are supposed to be helping the garde get their powers but Adelina has forgotten and says it is not important anymore. She has been brainwashed by the ways of the orphanage. Marina starts noticing the Mogodorians on her own and tries to deal with then herself.
I gave this book four stars because it was a good book but there were some things that I didn't like. There was a more steady pace of action which I liked because in the first book It was boring in the middle and lots of action at the end. But I thought it ended too early, and the book could've been longer. I didn't like the ending.
I would recommend this book to people who read the first book in the series and liked it because this book is even better than that book. It was a really good book and I would recommend it for people ages twelve and up.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Power of Six.