Nile Princess's Reviews > Dark Soul Vol. 5

Dark Soul Vol. 5 by Aleksandr Voinov

6203427
Sep 17, 14

bookshelves: dmc, series, m-m-f-romance, m-m-romance, mafia, italian, aspergers, reviewed
Read from February 14 to March 23, 2012

Re-read Sep 17, 2014

Lowered my rating to 3.5. Contrary to other three-ish ratings, I had no issue with (view spoiler) I actually really loved that. I felt he could have much more of a family that way, not just a lover. I had issues with this installment the first time I read it and they still held true this time. My concerns were more about (view spoiler) and my main one was (view spoiler). My heart just broke for him and I really don't see his reaction to that being what it was at the end. I don't know. I LOVVVVVED this series and there were parts of this installment that I loved - the sex, the puppy, I even loved Silvio's very insightful comment near the end about Stefano asking him to commit before he himself had committed, but as a whole I was slightly underwhwelmed. It's still a series that's timeless and one of my favorites.

Now can we please, pretty please, have a book for Franco? What do we want? Love for Franco! When do we want it? Now! LOL

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Soul Vol. 5.