Donna's Reviews > Mornings with Jesus: 365 Devotions to Start Your Day

Mornings with Jesus by Judy Baer

Feb 14, 12

bookshelves: books-read-in-2012

"Invite Jesus to take the muddy struggles of your life and sculpt a blessing from that humble clay." --Sharon Hinck pg. 96

Quiet time, time alone with God. Precious time spent in prayer, Bible study, and devotion. These precious moments are always accentuated with wonderful daily devotionals such as those found in "Mornings With Jesus." Through the collaboration of authors, Guideposts offers this book which 365 daily readings that provide encouragement, hope, and food for our souls. Each day has three parts: Scripture passage, devotional, and a faith step (one of my favorites it the one on the top of this blog post). They are quick and easy to read, and will set your day on the right path.

This is a wonderful devotional and will make a great gift. It is perfect to read with my morning coffee, while I have time in the Word and prayer. I highly recommend it and will be giving copies as gifts. Many thanks to the Litfuse group. I am very happy to be part of the blog tour for this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mornings with Jesus.