Janice Williams's Reviews > The Resurrection of Hannah

The Resurrection of Hannah by Kathryne Arnold

Feb 14, 12

bookshelves: fiction, womens-contemporary-fiction
Read in January, 2007

Serendipity was in play when I met Kathryne Arnold on a cruise ship in the Caribbean a few years ago. Afterward, she sent me a manuscript copy of The Resurrection of Hannah, and I soon realized this was the work of a dedicated, talented new writer, one who would go far in her career and offer many hours of enjoyable reading to the fans she would surely garner.

The Resurrection of Hannah has the perfect blend of detail and plot, moving right along as we get to know Samantha Clark, her discomfort and ambition. Arnold has created an endearing main character and as surreal events take place, it all seems to fit quite naturally within the story.

This book carries the reader along and is difficult to put down. The suspense continues to the very end and this debut novelist has set the tone for a series readers will love.

Note: I wrote the words above for Kathryne when her novel was about to be published. I meant every word. It was a pleasure to be involved in the early editing process of her manuscript and now when I look at her website, I feel so happy seeing the manifestation of the potential I felt was there when we met in 2006. Give Kathryne's book a chance and I think you will be a fan as well.

2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Resurrection of Hannah.