Misfit's Reviews > Touch The Sun

Touch The Sun by Cynthia  Wright
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Touch The Sun.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jemidar (new)

Jemidar I can't find any paperbacks with this title to combine with the ebooks. What are the ones you want combined?

message 2: by Jemidar (new)

Jemidar Okay found them, but they appear to under two different authors even though the names are exactly the same. Stuffed if I know what's going on. You might have to ask over at the Librarians group because I think the authors need to be combined first and a super needs to do that.

message 4: by Misfit (new) - added it

Misfit Jemidar wrote: "Okay found them, but they appear to under two different authors even though the names are exactly the same. Stuffed if I know what's going on. You might have to ask over at the Librarians group b..."

Got it. Thank you.

message 5: by Jemidar (new)

Jemidar For some reason the ebooks are showing under 'another' Cynthia Wright. Not sure why? Maybe it's because she's a GR author and someone else besides her added them. Think you'll have to ask over at the Librarian group.

message 6: by Misfit (new) - added it

Misfit Just posted there. I added the Kindle edition this morning, and after I did the other e-book edition showed up. I combined them, but no luck combining with the other two.

message 7: by Misfit (new) - added it

Misfit It's a sad, sad day when I pick up an edition of a book I already own on kindle :/

message 8: by Jemidar (new)

Jemidar LOL.