Obsessed with Cameron's Reviews > Night School

Night School by C.J. Daugherty

Mar 16, 12

Read in February, 2012

My Review:
Okay, so this book has definitely pushed itself on my favorite bookshelf. It just you know hypnotizes you because it is the best book so far. When you read the title "Night School", it strikes you as something that has to do with the Night creatures. So I can't help myself but tell you that it is way more creative. Throughout the entire book, you scream "It must be vampires, it must be vampires!" But it is not, it is way better.

This book is so smashing that I don't think I have the right to spoil anything on the reader because every single event here is marvelous.

And actually, when this novel came to an end, I was devastated; I wanted the next book so badly.

This book is about a girl, Alyson Sheridan. At the beginning of the book you find her sneaking into the principal office writing things on the walls and desks and as result of that she got arrested AGAIN. Her brother has run off two years ago, taking all the happiness from her family. And now her parents are sending her away to a boarding school.
So Allie finds herself the next week in "Cimmeria Academy", an ancient private school that instead of hating, she falls in love with. But then strange things start to happen, and Allie realizes she is being kept in the dark. Her classmates and teachers are hiding a secret.

-When everyone is lying, who do you trust?

My Comment:
Dramatic, suspenseful…and absolutely breathtaking. Night School by C.J. Daugherty is a do- not- miss-novel. Utterly magnificent!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night School.