Mrs Condit & Friends Read Books's Reviews > A Kept Woman

A Kept Woman by Daryl Devore

Feb 15, 12

Read from February 14 to 15, 2012

Daryl Devore’s A KEPT WOMAN explores the dynamics of power exchange. What starts out as a sexy business proposition turns into a surprisingly tense relationship. When Derek and Adrienne are unable to define to themselves exactly what the boundaries and rules for their relationship are it provokes nervous worry in both of them.
There is a very satisfying HEA at the end. I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more by the talented Ms Devore. Her style of writing is multi-layered, making this book both plot-driven and character-driven. With well-developed characters, both main and secondary, and a plot that takes you smoothly through a complicated story, A KEPT WOMAN is not to be missed.

Read my complete review at http://mrsconditreadsbooks.com/index.... (Feb. 16, 2012)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Kept Woman.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by *Nan* (new)

*Nan* Was this a kindle book and if so can i borrow it?

Mrs Condit & Friends Read Books I'm so sorry, I would certainly loan it to you if I had a Kindle copy. This was a review copy sent to me by the author. If you will comment on the blog tomorrow you stand a chance of winning a copy, though. Please do enter the contest, to be posted just after midnight 2/16. http://www.mrsconditreadsbooks.com