Avry15's Reviews > Unbreakable Love

Unbreakable Love by Angela Carling

Mar 23, 12

bookshelves: angels, faith, christian, paranormal-romance, reviewed, young-adult
Read in February, 2012

originally appeared on:Bookshelf Confessions

Ok, this book really didn’t have to be labeled a paranormal romance, the angel theme is just a subcontext, for me this book is a young adult in itself needing no angel-theme attached…

The angel story isn’t really talked detail by detail in the book, it adds spice and keep you reading.. it points why Jennie and Nate’s love is forbidden, but what captures me is the fullness of the characters and the flow of the story itself… it doesn’t delve deep into the paranormal thought, which makes this book real, and made you wish for this kind of love to exist.

I especially love the ending, it’s a rather weird for a story to end, but I smiled and fell in love with them both. And Ms. Carling wonderfully showed us the reality of life that we should let go of some things which are not meant to stay and deal with the consequences of our decisions.

This book, put me in a roller-coaster of emotion, one time I’m laughing with them, another I’m annoyed at fate, and there’s times I cried, and felt goosebumps all-over..

Unbreakable Love, is a love-story anyone would dream of, it’s an amazing story of love that would stand even fate and heaven itself… I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoyed sweet romance with bits of an angel!..:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unbreakable Love.