Jim Hamlett's Reviews > Moe

Moe by Jim Hamlett

Feb 15, 12

(Review from the author)

I'm the author, so I'm a little prejudiced. If you enjoy wholesome stories that go beyond mere entertainment, then I challenge you to take a peek. As a comparison to another author, I'd say if you liked Jan Karon's Mitford series, you'll like this book. 'Nuff said.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moe.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Parziale I loved this book! I thought it was a great story! I liked it so much I passed it along to a friend and added to our bookclubs "must reads.".

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Wonderful book, I could not put it down. You can tell Jim did a great deal of research on Moe. I cannot wait for the next book. I want to see where Moe goes now.

message 3: by Jim (last edited Jul 27, 2012 11:36AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jim Hamlett Brenda, Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm trying to increase my efforts to get Moe in front of folks on Goodreads. Would you mind taking your comment above and leaving it in the form of a review by you. I'd greatly appreciate that. Many, many thanks. (p.s. I was writing on the sequel when I got the email about your commment--so I'm working on it!)

message 4: by Jim (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jim Hamlett Courtney wrote: "I loved this book! I thought it was a great story! I liked it so much I passed it along to a friend and added to our bookclubs "must reads."."

Court--I'm trying to do more here at Goodreads to promote Moe. I'd really appreciate it if you'd take your comment above and leave it in the form of a review. Many, many thanks. Uncle J.