Dina's Reviews > Playing for Keeps

Playing for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson

Feb 20, 2012

bookshelves: ebook, contemporary-romance, to-review, romantic-comedy
Recommended to Dina by: Goodreads online freebie
Read on February 19, 2012

4 1/2 stars (The little drama near the end of the story cost the book 1/2 star.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playing for Keeps.

0.0% "I'm in the mood for something light and funny. Based on what I've heard about this book, it should fit the bill very nicely." 5 comments

message 1: by AgentScully (new)

AgentScully Where did you get this free from Dina?

Saly I agree the drama in the end was too much.

Dina Scully - Oops, I messed up! I read this book online, it's a GR freebie. The author's freebie I got from Amazon is another book - Tall, Dark & Lonely. :)

Saly - It was completely unexpected. Sometimes that's good, it didn't work very well in this book.

message 4: by Ƥʋиʏα [Punya Reviews...] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ƥʋиʏα [Punya Reviews...] I got both (this one and Pyte #1) free from smashwords and bought book no#2 of A Neighbor from Hell series. Already loving this one, too cute for words. hehe

Dina Oh Punya, you're going to be the death of me! I can't buy more books this month, I've already spent this month's book budget - and a little more, to be honest. Must. Resist. Temptation!

message 6: by Ƥʋиʏα [Punya Reviews...] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 05:33AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ƥʋиʏα [Punya Reviews...] I know what you mean Dina, so I see your point. I had to buy book #2 because the reviews were too good. Lol I still have to get new releases by many of my auto-buy authors and so many of them are publishing this year ... *sigh*

Will send good free books recs your way then... :p

Dina Yay, free books! :)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I thoroughly enjoyed this story!! The drama, yeah... I marked it down for that, too.

Dina I love this series, UM! I've already reread it twice, which is too much considering how many books I've yet to read. :)