Jordan's Reviews > Waylander

Waylander by David Gemmell

Feb 20, 12

bookshelves: february
Read from February 13 to 20, 2012

Waylander the Slayer has been given the task to find the Armour of Bronze, and ventures into dangerous lands with Danyal and Durmast, while Gellan and Karnak are fending off Vagrian attacks. All of Drenai is in danger of being taken over, and it looks as if it will fall.

I chose this book because it was recommended in the "Dangerous Book For Boys." I finished this book because I wanted to know wether Waylander died or not, and how.

I would recommend this book to Janaan, as I think he will enjoy all the action in it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Waylander.

02/13/2012 page 16
5.0% "So far, it's pretty interesting. the main character, Waylander, seems likeable. I have high hopes for this book."
02/19/2012 page 136
43.0% "Waylander has been tasked to find the Armour of Orien, Dardalion has shown signs of great power, and Culas is dead. Many things have happened these last 120 pages. I like the book, but none of the characters are develoving a personality. It's hard to connect with anything in the book."
02/19/2012 page 234
73.0% "Getting very interesting. For a period of time, Waylander was becomming soft, but after believing that Danyal was dead, he got out of this state, and was once again Waylander the Slayer. I'm glad about this, as a weak character quickly becomes tiresome. It's kinda nice when the main character is strong (both physically and emotionally)"