Therese Zrihen-Dvir's Reviews > Interview with Gods

Interview with Gods by I. Cavalcanti

Feb 13, 12

Read in February, 2012

The interview with God by I Cavalcanti

I must confess that this book was the antithesis of what I had expected to find in it. Obviously I have my own personal convictions toward GOD and creation and I find this work of science-fiction to be somewhat troubling and all together disquieting…

Anyone could ask the fundamental question: Does GOD, the Holy Spirit need to appear to the people he created in any earthly form or manner? And indeed, is there anything that human logic can apply to the Creator?

The fact is that there is no logic at all to use when you try to penetrate the Devine. God is beyond any human reach, despite our attempts to employ earthly logic to the matter… Thus this book maybe intriguing perhaps, it is well composed after all and it easily reveals the author’s background (computer systems etc.). But, it is far away from any prototype of interaction between human beings and the Divine that has resulted throughout the history of life and creation up to this moment… In a way, this book seems to be a bulk format of Star Trek. For people who enjoy this kind of analysis, this book could interest them… to the more spiritual and philosophical people, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Interview with Gods.