Nancy's Reviews > How Full Is Your Bucket?

How Full Is Your Bucket? by Tom Rath

Feb 13, 12

bookshelves: nonfiction
Read in February, 2012

Wow! I try to be a positive person, but I never realized what a great impact it is in my own life and those around me. And conversely, what harm it is to myself and others when I am negative. According to the statistics in this book, being in a constant negative environment can take 10 years or more off your life. This book describes how to fill the buckets of others and in turn, have your own bucket filled. If you have ever thought that one person doesn't make a difference, think again! Think of what a ripple effect it would cause if everyone sent out positive energy to those around them! This was just the book I needed to read at this time in my life. I hope to be effective in my own efforts to be a more positive person and cut out the negativity that poisons my life! This book was a quick read, easy to understand, and motivating in effect. I hope the next time I see you, I have a smile on my face and help to spread the joy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How Full Is Your Bucket?.