Saly's Reviews > Perfection

Feb 13, 12

bookshelves: read-in-2012
Read in February, 2012

Rating 3.5
This didn't work that well for me since I didn't love Trevor as much, he came across as shallow and for a long time I didn't like his treatment of Zoe, his tenant. Yes, he gets her a job after she is fired and also employs her to clean up his place, what I didn't like was that in the beginning he had a lot of negative thoughts about the way she looked, yes she was overweight and even when he sees her starving herself and knows it is wrong, doesn't intervene since they are keeping it casual.

He is arrogant enough to want the perfect woman, slim, who can cook etc so it was fun to seem him fall for someone who is the complete opposite. Though it took him too long to get his head straight and realize that he was bonkers over her and that their arrangement about being friends with benefits in secret was not working for him and he wanted more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfection.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

♡Karlyn P♡ Nice review Saly. I've been hearing great things about this author, and I plan to start Playing For Keeps later this week.

Saly ♡KarLynP♡ wrote: "Nice review Saly. I've been hearing great things about this author, and I plan to start Playing For Keeps later this week."
I hope you enjoy it then, the first one was really good & funny.