Marge Carter's Reviews > Black Order

Black Order by James Rollins

Apr 03, 12

bookshelves: thriller-series, action-adventure-book-challenge-201, action-adventure-series, books-read-2012
Read from February 13 to March 26, 2012

I like James Rollins and his sigma people. This one scared me near the end, it seemed that all my new heroes would be lost in the same book. I didn't like that feeling and have waited a couple of days before posting this to mull it over. I guess it's forgivable because it didn't last that long and I know I have plenty more books to go.

I really like the way Mr. Rollins wraps up most of the character story lines at the end of these books. You feel a small end of book euphoria that alls well that ends well. I also like the authors note striating out my mind racing about is this true, I never want to take any time away from reading the plot to do research, but sometimes follow up with books he used for the theory or spark of an idea.

Over all I really liked the book and already have put a hold on the next one at the library. Reading this series so long after it started has given me quicker access to the books, when I want them for a change.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Order.

03/10/2012 page 177