♥ Marlene♥ 's Reviews > Left Neglected

Jul 14, 12

bookshelves: kindle, fiction
Read from July 11 to 14, 2012

WOW!
Wow, a 3 letter word that says it all.
It has been a while that I really enjoyed a book from start to finish, maybe that was why my mood was so sunny?

[image error]

Before I picked this I had no clue what this book was about and that is how I prefer my reads lately.
At the start (the first 5 chapters all start with a dream , well a nightmare to be more specific) I liked the way she wrote. maybe not much happened but because of her writing I kept on reading.

Then the incident happened and to me that came from left field. I had never before heard of this. Left Neglect.
I googled it and it seems there are really people suffering from this. It must be so hard to realize and then to fight it.
Lisa Genova was very adapt in telling this story. How the main character was in denial at first and how she slowly started to cope.

Oh I forgot to mention how she managed to make me laugh out loud last night. I was reading in bed, it was quite late and then I read something so hilarious, I caught myself laughing out very loud which is always a good thing. except when you have guests sleeping in the room next to you)

sorry:

I want to read more by this author. I have another book by her on my laptop which I will now transform to my kindle.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Left Neglected.

07/12/2012 page 75

message 1: by 1976 (new) - added it

1976 wow...then this books on my to-read list. Thanks ;-)