Beate's Reviews > Heat Of The Moment

Heat Of The Moment by Locklyn Marx

Feb 14, 12

bookshelves: athletes, romance
Read on February 14, 2012

What is a cute romance book without a sappy ending, right? Well this book is both cute and sappy in spades.

It didn't hold my attention quite as much as the previous one in the series, but it was exactly what I needed. We know Chad is an athlete, but we never get so see any proof of that. Which was a bummer. I wanted to drool over sweaty men, struttin' their stuff. :D

Seeing again the characters from the previous book was fun, but their characters felt watered down and useless this time around.

It was an OK read, and I was doing just fine until it got pointed out to me that the title of this book is the same as the title of a certain Asia song that features heavily in an Supernatural episode. Now that song is stuck in my head. >.<

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heat Of The Moment.

02/14/2012
26.0% "This is a decent story, and I'd probably appreciate it more if I weren't so very tired today. Maybe I shouldn't be reading just yet."
02/14/2012
35.0% "Um....she's closing a laptop that was closed just a couple paragraphs ago? Continuity issues."
02/14/2012
80.0% "Why are women always so bloody stupid??"
91.0% 7 comments
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Alicia (is beyond tired of your *ish) Hehehe. At least it wasn't until you were 91% through the book. It was there for me the whole time you were reading it.

Beate Alicia wrote: "Hehehe. At least it wasn't until you were 91% through the book. It was there for me the whole time you were reading it."

But now I can't get the blasted song out of my head. :D